A helpful lap counter utility designed to keep track of multiple athletes' numbers of laps remaining during track middle- and long- distance races.
Just enter vest numbers for all athletes, start the timer and press the relevant buttons as athletes cross the line. Remaining laps are tracked and displayed for all athletes, with second-granularity per-athlete times for when each lap was finished.
- No limit to the number of athletes who can be tracked simultaneously
- Set lap count to 2 (800m), 3 (1500m), 7 (3000m), 12 (5000m) or 25 (10000m)
- Undo button in case you pressed a button for the wrong athlete
- 40-second per-athlete timeout preventing accidental double-counting of laps
- Buttons change colour as the number of laps decreases
- Buttons darken when they have been recently pressed
This game was developed using Corona SDK.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Lap Counter by Pelagic Games is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
Lap Counter by Pelagic Games (version 1.0) has a file size of 6.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.